Jul 29, 2014

Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

For practical purpose, I have been a loyal devotee to waterproof, no-touch-up needed foundation when I have heavy duty job. I am talking about my ol' reliable Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Heavy? Yes. Need a quick hand because it tends to be dry and flaky during application? Yes. Flat matte finish? Yes. Heck, my face is gonna be tad oily by noon anyway!

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, is quite the opposite of Estee Lauder Double Wear. The formula is lightweight, and definitely will not suffocate pores. Thanks for it's non oil formula, this foundation would suit any skin type. The coverage is light to medium, and it will not look cakey on layering.The formula contains titanium oxide as sunscreen (SPF 25PA+++), vitamin C and E derivatives.




Known for their cute and practical packaging, Benefit delivers this product in a plastic pump bottle with a cap, means it’s travel friendly because it's quite light to carry on your luggage and will not spill everywhere, thanks to the plastic cap. AND I love the pump! It's so easy to squirt and control the amount of the foundation. It's waaayyy much better than Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation. Did I mention I like the fragrance?


The application of this product is super easy. It blends seamlessly to my skin, even in the dry area at my cheeks and forehead. I thought the coverage will not be enough to even out my skin tone, but I am surprised with the result. The result is pretty close to flawless and I love how luminous my face after wearing this! I have my match in Beige (I am NC 40 on MAC). However, Benefit only provides 9 shades and most of the shades fall into medium skin-tone. So, olive skin tones girl is quite lucky now.



Actually, this is my second bottle of Hello Flawless.Last year, I had myself match in Toasted Beige when I was super-tan! It's bottled for $36 each, but the price is quite hefty in Indonesia (around 400 thousand rupiahs...). However, I keep coming back to this foundation time and again. Definitely in my top 5 foundation. Tell me.. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment