Sep 9, 2014

Updates on Skin Care

Okay, I never had my hands on Olay since high school. But when a dear friend of mine, Mrs. Fifi, reveals her only beauty cream is Olay 7in1.  I was like" WHAT? JUST Olay?" I remember my Oma vanity table. A white jar, with a black cap, and the brand name was still "Oil of Ulan". She told me because her mom uses it, she also uses it. Mrs. Fifi has a gorgeous skin, she is beautiful without being fussy.  I really admire that quality!

Apart form her lucky genetics, I decided to buy a 7 in 1 cream,  but however, I found it too greasy to my taste. But, then I realised that the Regenerist line is  more suitable for my combo / fine wrinkle skin. So, I decide to try the cleanser, nigh resurfacing serum, renewing serum  (for day), fragrance free micro sculpting cream and a fragrance free eye serum. I bought all of these, for a price of 1 bottle of SK II facial treatment.. Le sigh.. Why I find these after I spent an arm and leg for other products.

After 3 days of using, I feel my skin is gently "flaking", means the top layer of my epidermis is sloughing, revealing a more luminous and healthier skin.  I will update my skincrae with L'Oreal soon!


1 comment: