Sep 23, 2014

Beauty blogger on the run

Ha.. I am trying to write this blog on my iPhone. And it's very very fast.i guess the SwiftKey program  is really working on iPhone compare to iPad. It goes on smoothly and I don't really have to lurl around the key.

anyhow, my post is about getting ready in the car. I know.. Putting up soon care in car during traffic is very inconvenient, but sometimes i really hope i have more time to get ready. Because between soon care and breakfast, i absolutely would choose big healthy breakfast. That means i will put my toner and everything in the car.

Skincare on the go
1. Facial treatment essence by skii, decanted in atomizer.
2. Olay serum
3. Olay moisturiser
4. Bobbi Brown bb cream
5. Bobbi Brown corrector
6. Bobbi Brown extra bright powder
7. Bobbi Brown brow gel
8. Bobbi Brown blush in tawny
9. Bobbi brown finishing powder in bronze
10. Bobbi Brown lipstick in guava
11. YSL shimmer gloss
12. Bodyshop carbon definer eyeliner
13. Bodyshop eyeshadow in coconut
14. Loreal mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment